Freedom From Mercury Madness 4-Step Mercury Detox Program©
Detoxification and cellular restoration program for mercury and other heavy metals
Step 1 of Program – Eliminate Exposure to Mercury, other Metals and Environmental Toxins
Eliminate ongoing exposure to mercury, other metals and environmental toxins. This includes the removal of amalgam fillings (if applicable) and eliminate consumption of seafood. Drink only clean sources of water, eat organic foods, use non-toxic personal hygiene products and eliminate other common sources of environmental toxins. For more information about how to easily prevent exposure to environmental toxins, read my article from the blog page: Top 12 Ways to Prevent Exposure to Mercury, Other Metals and Environmental Toxins
Step 2 of Program – Initial Preparation for Detoxification
- Leaky Gut Protocol – effectively restore damaged intestinal mucosal layer and rebuild immune system (recolonize good bacteria), inhibit mast cell histamine release and resolve chronic inflammation and a hyper-sensitive immune response, including food, nutraceutical and chemical sensitivities, restore impaired assimilation and methylation; prepares you for the successful reduction of harmful microbes and substantially reduces the recirculation of excreted metals.
- Thyroid Protocol – achieve and maintain balanced thyroid hormone levels.
- Nutritional Program – specific foods and high nutrient dense beverages; restore cellular nutritional deficiencies.
- Essential Nutraceutical Program – strengthen organs and glands, repair cellular damage from metals, pathogens and nutritional deficiencies; includes restoring cell membranes (exterior shell of cells), myelin sheath (exterior of nerve cells) and protect brain cells. (this will be detailed in your personalized program)
The length of time spent in Step 2 depends upon the severity of your sensitivities to the introduction of new foods and nutraceuticals. The average time it takes to become established on full daily dosages before being ready to move onto Step 3:
Mild toxic cases: 2-4 weeks
Moderate toxic cases: 4-8 weeks
Severely toxic cases: 8-12 weeks
Step 3 of Program – Final Preparation for Detoxification
- Reinforce Liver and Kidney Protection and Support – further protect liver and kidney cells from cellular damage from the metals and pathogens. Gently strengthens bile production and liver’s ability to filter and excrete toxins. Additional liver and kidney support is needed during the antimicrobial protocol and detoxification.
- Additional Assimilable Minerals – additional minerals are needed for effective removal of mercury and other metals and to prevent mineral depletion during detoxification.
- Antimicrobial Protocol – destroys harmful microbes (candida, fungi, mold, bad bacteria, parasites and viruses) and prevents larva (eggs) from hatching. This prepares you for successful detoxification. Your body will be better equipped to handle the hard work of neutralizing and removing the metals during the detoxification process. By eradicating the overgrowth of pathogens, you’ll be able to take your state of health to the next level more quickly.
- Additional Plant Sourced Sulfur – increases daily intake of plant sourced sulfur. This is needed for effective removal of mercury and other metals.
During Steps 2 and 3, you will be detoxifying mercury and other metals more effectively. This is due to your nutritional and nutraceutical program alone, even though you have not yet introduced heavy metal detoxifiers.
This program is designed to provide you with the right daily balance of each of the 5 specific food nutrients necessary to neutralize and excrete mercury and other metals. This is the last step to fully prepare your body for detoxification. The average time it takes in Step 3 before you are ready to move onto Step 4:
Mild toxic cases: 2-4 weeks
Moderate toxic cases: 4-6 weeks
Severely toxic cases: 6-8 weeks
Step 4 of Program – Detoxification
Detoxification is the process of using chelators or detoxifiers to directly extract (draw out) stored mercury and metals out from the body’s cells. The body must be properly prepared before you begin to detoxify mercury. Failure to do so is the most common mistake made – and the most dangerous.
By the time you begin detoxification, many of your symptoms will be improved and you will have an increased level of strength and vitality. It is this enhanced state of health which enables your body to handle the rigors of detoxification with little or no exacerbation of symptoms.
The first phase of this process causes the direct excretion of mercury and other metals from the outside of your body’s cells (extracellular terrain). The second phase targets the extraction of mercury and other metals from inside your body’s cells (intracellular), including brain cells. An ideal binder and mobilizer must be taken simultaneously to promote the continuous flow of the released metals as it is travels through the body to exit. This helps to prevent re-circulation and re-storage of the extracted metals. The third and last phase thoroughly cleanses the intestinal tract and kidneys.
The most important thing to remember when detoxifying mercury and other toxic metals is that proper preparation of the body is essential to a safe, pain-free heavy metal detox program.
Mercury and Heavy Metal Detox Specialist, Connie Fox HHP, CNC, AADP
Copyright © 2012 · www.MercuryMadness.info
This content is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease, illness or health condition. Discuss all health or nutrition related matters with a physician.